1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Repo man

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by JDSKIDSTEER, Jul 19, 2008.

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Went to p/u repo CT322 Friday and this is what I found. They have dug a big ditch around it.

TO332TA119460 1.jpg

TO332TA119460 2.jpg

TO332TA119460 3.jpg

TO332TA119460 5.jpg

TO332TA119460 6.jpg
  2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

what the crap.......... that should be a sin!!! I wish i had a mtl...even if it was a deere i wouldnt ever do that to it that is just wrong even if it was getting repo'd
  3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

can you explain more? did they take the tracks off of it so you couldnt take it? why is the ac taken off? i take it that it still runs?

i would get a crane or a wrecker and just pull it across. or better yet just run a 332 over to it and lift it up and out of there!!!!!
  4. P.Services

isnt that a 332?
  5. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

when you know the bank is after it they took what they could off and probably sold it on ebay or something...it didn't matter to them, it wasn't their machine
  6. Junior M

yeah your right picasso its a 332 like yours... you can see the decals in the last pic...
  7. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

That should deserve some jail time, not right.
  8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

How did you happen to find it? That would seem like it would have a criminal component to it. They vandalized and/or stripped a machine that was not theirs to do so. That comes off of the bottom line. It ends up costing everyone because it increases the price of all the Deere products that you buy.

When I was High School in North Dakota, family farms were folding up and being sold at high rate of speed. A farmer who was about to have his equipment taken and his farm sold, parked his 4X4 tractor and huge cultivator in front of his shop, folded the wings down and welded them in place. Then spent days in his big shop welding all of his equipment together. Hard to take his equipment when it was all welded together.
  9. Junior M

not only should they get jail time it should be listed as a sin to do that!!!:cry::cry::nono::cry::mad::realmad::gunsfirin:eek:
  10. P.Services

sell the machine to me and i will keep it around for spare parts!!!

if it was a case or a cat i may not have a tear rolling down my cheak dut that is just a sad thing to see. poor machine