Reposting od HO special

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Deserved a better pic. Spend a lot of money on a rail fence and then celebrate that with an ugly impact head. Who says the peninsula people have a lock on first class irrigation.

DSC00014.JPG

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

It's a sprinkler. It's beautiful.

3. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

And as stated in the original posting... still quite common in our area especially in the outlying ag areas.

I think you're getting the hang of the picture posting. Good size, good quality. :drinkup:

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

At least we would have used brass nipple stock!:laugh:
    Your pics look great, 'Tails, do you still have to use I Photo (which I don't
    have) ? I can hear the snide comments from the peanut gallery already about
    Macs.:cry:

5. PurpHaze

OK then... "Snide, snide, snide, snide." :laugh:

A buddy of mine down in Palmdale has used a Mac all his life. He used to claim that they were never subject to meltdown or infection until I got an email from him describing his latest Mac issues of meltdown and infection. :nono: :laugh:

6. Mike Leary

O.K., I admit, it's my wife's unit..she's the artist, I'm the schlep. I'm so
    impressed with you guys & your skills on these babies! It was not too
    long ago that I was still hand-typing my proposals & invoices on a Swintec;
    no spell-check...& yes, white-out!:eek:

7. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

What was it like to be around for the invention of electricity?

8. Mike Leary

Sticks in the sand, Junior:waving:

9. Mike i got this great camera called a Sony T-100. i take my pics in a format for emails which make them 127kb or less. (Not small enough for boots but that will have to be a wintertime project.) It will save over a 1000 pictures so i take pics to show customers. Has a really nice screen but is a compact camera. Everything still goes into IPhoto.

10. PurpHaze

Might want to rethink a higher in-camera resolution for family pictures, etc. Higher resolution (bigger files) gives you options such as printing to bigger sized paper, cropping and enlarging without reso loss, etc. If you're not going to be doing large prints then keep it like you have it.