Republican Winner 2012

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC, Dec 17, 2011.

1. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC LawnSite Gold Member

Who will you vote for in 2012

2. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Silver Member

Ron Paul is the only politician that's a true statesman.
    Ron Paul is the only hope for returning this country to the ideas written into the constitution. "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" Government makes everything that it touches worse. War on poverty, war on drugs, war on terrorism.

3. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

personally i don't vote and don't follow politics but......

this section of the forum is titled industry surveys and polls.....

this thread doesn't belong or fall under this categorie.......

4. Keegan

Keegan LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Bachman. Ron Paul has great economic ideas but foreign policy thinking
    is crazy.

5. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

No, what is crazy is to think we can go around the world invading and bombing other nations as we please and NOT incite hatred towards us. Its plainly evident to see why they hate us.

Its also crazy to think that we can CONTINUE to do what we've been doing, because we are now on the verge of total economic and currency collapse, which is by far the greatest danger to our security.

Go on youtube and look up "Ron Paul Imagine" Its a two minute long video that may give you some perspective. If it doesn't you're blind and need to move over to the middle east to get a live action perspective....

6. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

Ron Paul if Jeb Bush doesn't run.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

Ron Paul. End the drug war, war on terror and the war on the rest of the world.

8. Keegan

Keegan LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

I said I liked his economic thoughts, but on foreign policy that's where I think he is crazy. On the recent killing of an American born terrorist by a drown he said was "sad". So we're just suppossed to sit back and let them in here and do what they want to do is to kill every single American and to live like them. Screw that!!

9. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

i'm with keegan on this one.

we can't just sit back and let terriosts do there thing. we need to take action. i think everything we've done so far has been appropriate and necessary.

yes it is ashame the lives lost in battle but unfortunately wars and battles are a necessary evil.

we can't just sit back and do nothing. we need to eliminate as many terriost threats as possible in any way we can. personally i would have nuked all of iraq myself but we live in a more civilized society than that.

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Over 105,000 people died in the war in the last 10 years. How many people do you think wld have died through acts of terrorism in those ame 10 years if we sat back and used a more intelligent approach?