1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Reputable H2B Recruiting Firms

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PB34, Aug 24, 2005.

1. PB34

PB34 LawnSite Member

I am very interested in using H2B for 2006, I am new to this program. Can anyone recommend a recruiting firm to use, I am out of Michigan if it matters. Thanks.
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

whichever firm you choose, let me give you a tip. make sure your paperwork is totally completed and submitted way ahead of time. last year a ton of guys werent able to get their workers cause the govt capped it at 65,000.
  3. landcare pa

landcare pa LawnSite Member
    from pa

try marcus drake consultants they advertise in lawn and landscape magazine and worked well for us. the h2b process is a tough process though. but in the end is well worth it.
  4. Ferngolf

Ferngolf LawnSite Member
    from NJ

The H2B program is a tremendous asset to many companies. The process is challanging and each firm handles it differently. We have had alot of experience with the progam and would love to share it with you, but would take two days to type!
    Give me a call if you like and I will share several years of experience.
    908 966 0828
  5. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure how many phone calls your willing to take before typing out a summary would have been easier :)
    But I also am interested in finding out more about the program and your successes or problems with it. Please either give me a summary, or an ok to call you.

6. Ferngolf

Ferngolf LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Please feel free to call me anytime.
    Everybody has different questions and versions of the program. Easier handled individually.
    Happy to take calls.