Reputation Points need to Go

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by tiedeman, Sep 7, 2004.

Opinion on Reputation Points

1. Bad Idea, they need to go

2. Let's wait and see how they work

3. I love them

4. They could work, but need some adjustment

0 vote(s)
  1. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Dam everyones getting worked up over negetive points :dizzy: Since I'm so easy going and want to help out one and all I will accept all your negative points!!!!!!!!!! Yes thats right I'll take them all, you can all start over with a clean slate, I'm sure Jodi can make this happen. Of course you will all owe me big time and I'm not talking favors or advise, I'm talking cash payup payup
    So Jodi as each negative point is subtracted from a member if you would be so kind as to keep track of the number I will send out the bills. The charge for this is a token $1.00 per point, nothing really, not to be on "the distinguised rd." Jodi since this will take some of your time so I'll be willing to split the money with you of course. So come on guys keep me "off the scale" or lower we will make arraingments for payments as the bills are sent out. :D

crawdad and NC Scaper like this.
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Wow I'm impressed mac. Just the other day you were looking for a way to make money in the winter. It sure didn't take you long to come up with a plan. Simply brillliant I tell ya. I feel privledged to be on the ground floor of your newest venture. :cool2:
  3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Well then Jodi, how many have we sent on the Distinguised Rd.? And when do I have to start sending out the invoices? I figured we gotta be getting at least enough from Tiedman & Crawdad to retire on. lmao

4. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

How do you know when someone is going the other way?

edit: and how do you know who gave you reputation points?
    crawdad likes this.
  5. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

This is funny, just like the people that post endless, senseless posts to run up their post count. I responded on another thread and got a negative..........who gives a rats arse ITS A INTERNET FORUM. To see who's posts are worth reading and those that are crap all the time, just read, you will find out soon enough, rep points do nothing. In fact send all them Negatives my way. Its like in school, oh, oh, I want to be the popular one...... :rolleyes:

Lets see how many negatives ya'll can send my way.

na na.........nanana ;)
    fga and dvmcmrhp52 like this.
  6. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

So far only 3, one is came before my last post.......and one everyone complains but really, will anyone use, check, or even care what is there? I know I wont.
    crawdad likes this.