Reputation points???

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by walker-talker, Oct 18, 2004.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Ok...I have figured out how to see how many points I have.....but can you search an individual and see how many points they have??? I have searched everywhere and can't find this info anywhere. Help is appreciated!!!

2. walker-talker

from Midwest

Nevermind...I found what I was looking for.
    olderthandirt likes this.
  3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

well have some more for good detective work lol

4. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

So, what did you find? Share it with us.
  5. walker-talker

from Midwest

I found out that you cant view the amount of points that anyone else has. I see that I was given 10 points and now have 21 which rates me "on the distingused road"....or something to that effect. Which I translate to....after posting over 2650 posts...I am rated the same as some guy with 7 post. In my conclusion...the more popular your posts are, the more likely someone will give you a point. Out of the eleven past points I have received, I could only view that last 3...Crawdad you being one of them. Thanks..I I hope to meet you at the GIE also. In my overall opinion....the points system is just a game to tinker with. Dont get me wrong...I do appreciate the points that I receive, but all-in-all.....they dont mean doodley squat to me.
    crawdad and DLCS like this.
  6. MikesLC

MikesLC LawnSite Member

Screw the point system. Unless the nutless wonders can be identified. Have the bals to stand up and disagree, not give demerits.
    DLCS likes this.
  7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

This week their were "alot of really cool people" who left me negatives using profane language. Their were no mentionings of anything i had done in any posts, just floods of negative comments with demamatory remakrs.

I guess all these "men" didnt have the bals to stand up and say somthing with a name attached to it. The "men" are all like little kids, like hitting somone and then sprinting away.
  8. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have not had a point since last month, oh well, atleast no bad points.
    bugspit, crawdad, DLCS and 1 other person like this.