Resell price in Cub Cadet Z Tank

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by djwats, Feb 17, 2005.

1. djwats

djwats LawnSite Member

I bought a Cub Cadet Commercial Z last year with a 48" stamped deck, 18HP Kohler. It now has about 75 hours on it. I didn't fall in love with it and may sell it while it still looks good. Anyone have an idea of what kind of resell value there is on something like this?
  2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Since it still has warrnaty left on it and only 75 hours you should have no problem getting $4000 for the machine. I know, you probibly thought you could get more than that but the machine starts depreciating the second it leaves the dealers lot. You might get lucky, price the machine at $4500 and come down to $4000 if you have to. You never know, someone might give you 4500.
  3. djwats

djwats LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply. That's about the price range I was thinking. It would probably be a great machine for someone but I mowed at my parent's and in-laws last year. Both have clay soil. With the wet weather, I had to push myself out of the mud too many times. I don't remember having that many problems with the Case 220 I used for 20 years.