1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Residential Spraying

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by metiernan, Mar 4, 2005.

1. metiernan

metiernan LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

I was wondering if any of you guys spray residentailly with a four wheeler. I have exmark mowers and don't really feel like puting a hith on one. I also don't really want to go buy a lawn tractor. I was also wondering if anyone had any good websites or places to buy pull behind sprayers.
  2. airtractrdrivr

airtractrdrivr LawnSite Member

I've seen homeowners doing it that way, but never seen a pro spray with a 4 wheeler. About the closest thing I have seen is an operation here that has a 75 gallon rig mounted on a Kawasaki mule, with 12 foot booms on it. They use it on football fields and large commercial properties mostly.
  3. sprayman73703

sprayman73703 LawnSite Member

Check out www.prolawnsprayshields.com they have a good hooded walk- behind model with a conversion to pull behind a mower. I have the large front mount and the walk behind I just menitoned. I love them both. Good luck