Resolute pre m

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by wildstarblazer, Feb 9, 2013.

1. wildstarblazer

wildstarblazer LawnSite Senior Member

Any one have experience with Resolute pre? Looks pretty inexpensive for a smaller set up guy.

2. Green Up

Green Up LawnSite Member

This is my second year using it. It has good results. I have sprayed a lot of it this year. Cost around $62.50 per jug.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. erhager

erhager LawnSite Member

We use the liquid for our first round. I like it alot.

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

What is different from other Prodiamine, price?

5. erhager

erhager LawnSite Member

I do know that it is alot cheaper than Barricade.

6. wildstarblazer

wildstarblazer LawnSite Senior Member

What is a good post emerge to mix with Resolute for sensitive southern turf?

7. lawnrx

lawnrx LawnSite Member
    from ga

Speed zone southern. Its one of the best.

8. gbmatt

gbmatt LawnSite Member

Quali-pro is cheaper and better for us. The resolute falls out of suspension and turns into putty in the bottom of the tank, so we went back to the quali-pro and don't have that problem anymore. We mix prodiamin, uflex and coolpower on round 1, but we do mostly Fescue lawns and the Bermuda is dormant.

9. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you using agitation in your tank? I have a generic version of prodiamine in a wettable granule form and I have an agitator in my 25 gallon tank. I'm hoping I won't have issues with it as you mentioned.

10. gbmatt

gbmatt LawnSite Member

Yes jet agitation in a 200 gallon tank. I have been told by one rep that you will have that problem with any of the syngenta made wdg prodiamine.
    Posted via Mobile Device