Restarting My lawn Business!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by aries, Jan 20, 2004.

1. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Hello everybody,
    First time on the site looks great! well after 5 years of not doing lawn service due to a bad break off with my partner who really put the@#! to me I am looking to revamp my business if anyone is in the new jersey area morris sussex counties looking to give up some accounts would really help, thanks again looking forward to coming back often.

2. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

Your asking people to give you thier accounts? If So LOL!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to the site, WeatherMan is right about giving up accounts, chances are it isn't going to happen. Now is a good time to start advertising though!

4. aries

from nj

Easy does it weather man I'm not asking anyone to give up their accounts I am asking if anyone wants to sell off any I have been in the business long enough to know that you get nothing for nothing!

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Or if they give you one then LOOK OUT he he proably a problem account or one that cant be satisfied

6. aries

from nj

i know grass-cuttin-fool just looking to get back out their.

7. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

NO I was not trying to be mean, I just thought the way you ask the question was funny!!

8. aries

from nj

No problem weather man! I understand.