Retaining wall and bubbler pond

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Infinity Landscapes Inc, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

Infinity Landscapes Inc LawnSite Member

This was the job from hell. Rained almost the entire time during installation.
    Hopfully this post will work?

Nixon before great room add 022.jpg

O'brien 2007 014.jpg

O'brien 2007 018.jpg

O'brien 2007 020.jpg

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice looking fountain. Good Job. I knew you were from the NW before I looked at your location because of the columnar basalt. Here is a pic back at ya. does the stone look familiar. I like this stuff, it makes a decent fountain piece.

avery.JPG

3. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice projects to both of you. I like the columnar rock bubbles. How deep is the bubble pond? Is it more of a reflection pool? Did the rocks come pre drilled or did you drill them?

That lighting photo is stunning. It really looks like it belongs in a landscape lighting publication. It is so complimentary to the design and the materials used.
    I would love to get into some lighting. Do you post in the landscape lighting forum?

4. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

Infinity Landscapes Inc LawnSite Member

I sunk the bubblers aboat 18" below the river rock and placed a bunch of boulders around the base for stabilitiy. The client bought the coulms pre drilled. It started out as pond less then they saw what it looked like with the reflecting pool and they were sold. the main pond is aboat 3+ feet deep. They are thinking aboat making the area around the pond into pavers. Maybee this spring. Thanks for they reply

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Yes I do. That is where I spend most of my time.