1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

retaining wall install and the ground is spongey after compaction!

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Hardscaping, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Chris B.

Chris B. LawnSite Senior Member

So do you have the pictures of the finished wall that this thread is about yet?

2. Hardscaping

Hardscaping LawnSite Senior Member

there is two feet of snow on the ground for the last two weeks.

i have found my old phone that i took the pictures with though. so i will check it and if they are there then i will post them.

3. Hardscaping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Hardscaping

there are the pictures from the wall stated in this thread. i got them off the phone tonight.

5. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Why is the block different now, did you tear the allan block out and put these, man you just don't make any sense at all with this thread.

6. Hardscaping

this is a different wall from the before pictures. the other pictures are form a different job. these pictures are from the first post in this thread. two complete different jobs.

the reason why the other pictures were posted is cause someone said they were going to be building retaining walls and would like to see a picture of the wall stated in this thread. i did not have them on the computer at that time so i posted the pictures of the wall with allan block so he could see a wall that i have done. the pictures i post now are the original job from this thread.