Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Nelson, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Nelson

Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Guys & Gals,

How much percent do you put up for This?
    Thanks for the Input.......

I need 2 know cause I really need 2 start putting some up !!

I am 35 now...so I better hurry............

2. hustlers

hustlers LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

im young only 21 but put away
    atleast half profit or minumum
    10k per year
  3. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

well im 21 as well i have been putting away since i was 16. right now i average 2 or 3 hundred a month. so at your age i would say 5 or 6? i guess its that or start buying lotto tickets! sorry i have no hot stock tips for you... im still kicking myself for not buying what i was looking at last week when the market was done... but i do think the market is still good to buy... some picks i would say are good buys Pepsi Co, tesoro, and *pumpkins!
    if you have money to look at investing strongly addvise asking a professional... these are oppions and experence not sound advice.

*sell before holloween!
  4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

There are a lot of self-employment retirement investment options out there. One I know of is Keogh...or is that the administrator of this site???? A quick call to a financial advisor will open up doors and allow you to feel comfortable putting some aside for the days when you can wear black knee socks, lemon yellow shorts, a white belt, a flowered shirt and a straw hat!!!!
  5. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

Sean, you stealin my company uniform ????!!! :)
  6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I was afraid you would own the exclusive rights to that attire so if you noticed, I left out the white pleather slip on sandal-shoes.... and if I remember correctly, retirees wear their pants a minimum of 6-8 inches above thier actual wasteline, whereas your company wears your shorts 2-4 inches above the waist line....a definite difference....ha ha ha
  7. Nelson

Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks fellas..............:D