Retiring - Everything Must Go !

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by PerfiCut L&L, Jul 21, 2012.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

Haulmark 20' enclosed. - I'd like to get $3,700. I paid $6500 for it in 2006. I have replaced the stock 1/8" veneer interior walls with 3/4" plywood in order to hang brackets and such. There are shovel racks, and wheel barrow mounts on the one wall.

There is a shelf unit in the bulk head area, along with a shelf along the inside wall on one side. I have some wire mesh basket racks on the back portion, good for misc stuff.

2. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

can u send mw pics 7574090715?

3. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

How come you to sell out ? Tried to pm you but wouldnt work. Get back to me with some details.

4. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Do you still have mowers for sale?

5. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Would def love to know the price on the Vac as I am getting ready to purchase one very shortly.

6. PerfiCut L&L

I think the vac will be around $3500 but I have to check into it. I should have some new photos and prices up by the end of the week. I have a few personal things to take care of before I can get back over to the shop.

I do, still have some mowers.

36" Gravely WB
    60" Lexmark Hydro WB
    60" Lexmark Hydro WB
    60" Lexmark Hydro WB
    36" Lexmark Hydro WB
    36" Lexmark Belt WB
    61" Yazoo Zero

I have friend interested in buying some of these so when he has selected what he wants, whats left will be listed.

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol...............

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Who did you business website it is sharp

9. highlander316

highlander316 LawnSite Senior Member

details on 60" Exmarks?

10. PerfiCut L&L

1000 hours, electric start, hydraulic, good tires, runs good. May or may not have new blades on it. I had a few replacement blades in inventory along with fuel and oil filters. I know theres plenty of filters , not sure if the blades have been used yet or not. Would have to check.

I have a couple of velky/sulky's that probably need new tires or tubes, not sure. The crews took them off the machines and theyve been sitting in the corner for a while now.