1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Truly Beautiful Lawn Care, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Truly Beautiful Lawn Care

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Greetings to all. I'm Jay. Originally from New Orleans, LA. Stationed here in Jacksonville, FL. Retiring from Navy in June (official leave starts 20MAR09) after 20 1/2 years of service. Going full time LCO! Business is good, but God is better!
  2. maverick1

maverick1 LawnSite Member

Been in business 5 years, We are planning on more landscaping this year but still have out 80 bids from clio,flushing,chesaning. This is the time i look forward to getting out and executing some accounts.

Bush hog 22hp 60"
    Exmark turf tracer 52"
    stihl trimmer
    stihl blower
    Chevy-yellow lettering
    310 John Deere Backhoe
    Chevy 350 dump
  3. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

WOW 20 1/2 years of service?! Congrats!!!

My brother is just stating what I think will be a very long carrer with the army. He says he hates it but I can tell he truley loves the service!

Thanks for serving and good luck with your endavours!

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thank you for all you do. Best of luck to you going full time. I used to live about an hour south of you in Palm Coast. You should check out Harry's in St. Augustine. It's a nice spot to eat. I look forward to talking with you.
  5. Truly Beautiful Lawn Care

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Thanks to all for the kind words!