Reveiw on echo srm210

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mowerdude777, Jul 23, 2009.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

:angry:I had this and it got stolen. I was pissed when it was stolen, but kinda glad too, it was a pice of $hit, a horibel trimmer, I am glad to have my red max now

2. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats bad about the echo? I though thought that it was a great brand???

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

How is this a review? This is more like a vent. Saying a piece of commercial equipment is horrible with no explanation is asinine. Did you buy it used? What happened to make you not like it?

I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to understand.

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah next time don't get a puny model, I see a lot of folks getting the srm-210
    but that's really not in the commercial line, what did you do, get it at a box store?

Next time go to a dealer and get at LEAST a 260 then you won't hate it so much
    that you have to leave it out hoping it gets stolen LOL

I've had my srm-260s for 7 years now, I ran it full-time for 3 years solid, it still
    runs real good but I have other trimmers I like using, too.

5. FYS777

FYS777 LawnSite Silver Member

I've had one 210 for 5 years and still runs great, and the other for 4 years and still runs great, with no problems whatsoever!!!!!!!! and they have been run hard.

6. mowerdude777

I got it for christmas in 200, it was new from home deopt. It had a lot of problomes, such as hard starting, string would not come out right, as well as when I had it it was getting repaired for minor porblomes a lot

7. mowerdude777

I do not hate echo, I have a echo string trimmer as a spare, but I just this string trimmer just had to many issues

8. mowerdude777

Yes it did come from home depot,I still have one echo left that was not stolen, it is a gt1100 trimmer, it just sits around, it needs work, but is a great trimmer for its age

9. JMiller08

JMiller08 LawnSite Senior Member

I love my 210. Does what i need it to (trim grass not mow down trees).

10. mowerdude777

I never abused it by "mowing down trees"