Review my post card design please

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by whiffyspark, Feb 15, 2013.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think? I think I need some more infromation on the back, just not sure what.

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks great but needs some color :waving:

3. HDLLandscaping

HDLLandscaping LawnSite Member

Love it. Looks awesome

4. whiffyspark

Everything is in color, not sure why it isn't here. Logo is blue and green. All text is white. I put let us be your solution in yellow
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome design. I wanna do sometbing like that to send to developers/builders & real estate companies.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. whiffyspark

Anyone else?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. whiffyspark

One more bump
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I still think it looks awesome. Im going to work on a similar design to market bushhogging etc to developers
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

I would reorder bullets so Hydro Seeding is not first. I would order it in the order of job process for site prep. That way as they read the bullets they figure out quickly that you can take a site from start to finish.

By the way you do not need any more info on the back. More info and it is not going to get read. Biggest mistake people (rookies) make, they jam so much stuff on the piece that it becomes too busy. You only have a few seconds for someone to process if this card/company can help me. If someone sees a bunch of crap it gets trashed without anything being retained. You have the perfect amount of content for a card of this sort.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  10. whiffyspark

I will do that. You have a great point. I appreciate it

Krazy- go for it. You and Andrew gave me the idea. I'm going to order 1000 and send them to business's every week. It's worth a try. I also made a nice packet in a book report folder to send as we'll

Also thought about getting some pens and stuff to send

I can't decide on how to make my lawn care ones