Revised door hanger.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by stevenf, Jan 30, 2008.

1. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I would put the logo at the bottom. Put the big pic at the top. That way the words "free Mow" or whatever it was, will be at the top.

3. stevenf

Thanks. Whats your input on the logo. Think it will look good on signs, truck, and so on?

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I fully agree. This would be much more inviting and better for sales. Looks good, by the way...nicely done...not too much.

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I like the logo. I might have chose a different font for the words "turf trimmers". But that's just my opinion. OVerall, it looks good.

6. stevenf

Are you agreeing with Grits comment on the offer location or are you agreeing that this one looks better than the last one I had?

7. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

I like this one much more. One thing needs some fixing... that first line. It runs into the second, and then dangles out there. Figure a way to break that first line into one longer one or preferably, two short ones.

Maybe say "Expert Lawn Manicuring Including:" (on the first line)
    "Mowing, ...etc" (on the second line).

Also agree with moving the logo down.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I was agreeing that the logo would look much better at the bottom. - as sort of a "sum it up".
    Many people want to put their logo at the top like a heading - or like letterhead, but I have read alot of info on marketing that states the contrary to that.