1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

rhino liner on truck body?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 93gmc, Mar 14, 2011.

1. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Yup, the Chevy got done the day after I finished my season last year. I didn't have time to get it done during the mowing season, so I had to wait until I was all done. My guy that did my line-x the last couple times had got out of the business, so I had to go with a different company. They did a good job though and I'm very happy with it.
  2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh man, that's steep. I mean, you're paying for a good product, but wow. I want to get the done to my truck, but I'm going to have to wait like 10 years...if I'm lucky I can save $70 a year [​IMG]
  3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I did this to my truck 03 chevy 2500HD I did it myself with roll on herculiner check my threads for pictures looks great I even did in the doors and the back sides of the bed to prevent rust
  4. 93gmc

93gmc LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Ok thanks I talked to the local line x store and they said around $900. Seemed like a lot but I think it'd be well worth it to prevent rust. Thanks for all the replies
    Posted via Mobile Device