1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Rhino Lining

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Weedburner, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Weedburner

Weedburner LawnSite Member

Read the post about spraying liner material on a trailer, thinking about spraying the bed of my new F150. I have been using a rubber mat in the past to keep stuff from sliding. I do a lot of spraying and work off the tailgate mixing chemicals. Also looking at a remote start for those winter mornings. Anyone have any experience with these products to share?

2. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I like Line-X better than Rhino. Well worth the money in my opinion.

A remote starter is great. I have had one on several vehicles over the last few years. I would advise against using it in the winter and letting the truck run for more than 5 minutes after a cold start. It is not good to start a cold engine and let it idle for too long of a period of time.

I use it to get the oil flowing a couple minutes before I deicde to take off and not so much to heat up the interior.

3. beaver

beaver LawnSite Member

Does anyone know the prices for a rhino/ line-x bed liner. I am interested in getting one for my ranger.

4. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

Line-X for my 2500HD $350
    Line-X for my F-150 $375

5. beaver

beaver LawnSite Member

Is your liner sprayed over the rail?

I thank you for your help.

6. splatz100

It comes up out of the bed onto the flat part, but stops right before it hits the body on the 2500HD. The '05 F-150 has a plastic piece right there.

7. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

Line-X is the way to go, hands down.

8. splatz100

Yes I find it much better then Rhino Lining

9. beaver

beaver LawnSite Member

Thank you for your replies

10. Something D

Something D LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Line X over Rhino lining hands down. I have heard of a lot of unsatisfied people who have used rhino lining.