1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Rhino Shelter Garage

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Jan 23, 2013.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Put up one of these in my yard this weekend seems to be well made.. Been at this for a while on putting something behind my shop to keep some stuff out of the weather.. Went with a 30x30x15 spent about $2800 delivered to my yard. It was the cheapest way to go everything thing else was double the price.. Only thing i don't like is the so called roll up doors in the front. Does anyone have any experience with these tents or what to look out for??

DSC05195.jpg

DSC05196.jpg

DSC05194.jpg

2. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks pretty slick for $2800! How are things going with you guys? Love the Ford

3. mrsops

That's what I said for $2800 cant go wrong... Been busy even with out NO SNOW.. But still hoping for white stuff this weekend. How about you?

4. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

nice shelter, I have been thinking along the same lines to get one this spring. please update us on it after the first windstorm.

5. mrsops

6. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Just digging up all of your old threads this week. How is this holding up?? I have been looking at a clear span for our salt bin but they are 3 time the price. Also how hard was it to install??

7. mrsops

I put two of them up. They do not hold up well in snow. Not to hard to install you must put anchors in or you can say bye bye. Also must be careful backing up into them already had 2 guys rip them
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Shoot that is disappointing. I was hoping to put one on the ground possibly to park the salt truck under. What happens to them under the snow load??

9. mrsops

There not a bad product at all for the price. Last year was a crazy winter and if you dont clean the snow off the top of them they cave in. You really need to take care of them. You have to remember there just big covers.
    Posted via Mobile Device