Richmond VA LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by DCJ Lawn, Apr 19, 2011.

1. cdjones

cdjones LawnSite Member

hey nice to see someone local on here do you do work mostly in chesterfield and the west end of richmond?

2. guitarman2420

guitarman2420 LawnSite Senior Member

I am located in the Richmond, VA area and I have 3-5 townhouse communities that I am interested in divesting myself of. They have assumable contracts and money can be made, I've just decided to move more aggressively into the niche I prefer, High end residential, landscape design and small - medium commercial. Not looking for cash, just a good company to take over some good clients.

If interested, just let me know on the blog or post your phone number. For obvious reasons, at this point, I don't want to give name and phone #s, as my company name is on the vm.

3. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey cdjones , yeah mainly in chesterfield and a few in the west end near regency mall . How about you?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. scout279

scout279 LawnSite Member

First time back on here in a while. Hows everyone with this heat?

5. cdjones

cdjones LawnSite Member

July heat was brutal at times August has been better heatwise. DCJ do you offer curbside leaf removal services? Need someone with a leaf vac truck or the like.

6. clayslandscape

clayslandscape LawnSite Senior Member

7. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

@cd jones I'm looking for a set up now .. I used to have a vac and a box on a 6x12 but unloading it got old quick.. And people were not willing to pay the price .. But of course after I sell everything people are asking left and right.. I will let you know as soon as I find someone or a setup. What area is most of your work in ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Just curious ... What are you guys aerating with this year ? Tow behind or walk behind or combination of both and brand name
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Anyone interested in a toro 48 belt with turbo force deck with approx. .300 hrs? Great condition

10. cdjones

cdjones LawnSite Member

DCJ would love to talk a bit about the business let me know if intrested.