Richmond VA LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by DCJ Lawn, Apr 19, 2011.

1. CleanCutLawnCare1231

CleanCutLawnCare1231 LawnSite Member

what type of grass seed do you guys find works best around here? Im new and about to overseed one of my customers yards, thanks in advance

2. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Jd has a transition blend of fescue that works well in this area

3. CleanCutLawnCare1231

CleanCutLawnCare1231 LawnSite Member

where is the JD play around here? the only one I know of is James River equipment in ashland. and what is the price of that if you know.

4. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Its in the same area as James river but across the street if I remember correct . Don't know price this year but I hear it has gone up 13% from last year and it was around 48 a 50lb bag last year
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Kawizx62003

Kawizx62003 LawnSite Silver Member

DCJ, I am also trying to network in the Chesterfield Area, please check your profile for a message. Thanks.

6. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Just popping in to see if there are any new LCO's in the area and how was your year so far?

7. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

@cdjones how are things on your side?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. cdjones

cdjones LawnSite Member

Doing OK so so year thus far how you making it??
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Does anyone out there do residential snow removal if so what is the going rate ? Have a contract with a couple of people who are asking for snow removal-driveways ( will be plowed with atv) , sidewalks and ramps and putting down salt as well.. .. just curious to see what the average range is and I know it depends on the length but a general idea will help.

Thanks

10. MowRich

MowRich LawnSite Member
    Male, from Central Virginia

I'm in the process of starting up a Landscaping company here in Richmond VA, any help or meetings you guys go to? Any advice to help out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance