Ride on aeration

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RABBITMAN11, Sep 1, 2009.

1. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ride on LS aerator, just got it tonight. Its going to get a real test with me. I have ten to do tomorrow! Thanks David for getting that to me tonight!

2. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

how about a 1st hand review?
    youve been using a z plugger also, correct?

g/l and hope you got lots of aerating lined up!

3. RABBITMAN11

Yes I have used a Z plugger. The Z plugger is a great machine and very reliable, plus ton of attachents.

First of all I am very impressed with the Lawn solutions aerator.

Very Fast,

Awesome plugs

So far I love it!

Did 11 aerations today.

This is a machine for the guys who really wants to do volume.

I'm going to do around 150 aerations with it this year so hopefully it will handle my workload.

4. RABBITMAN11

picture of plugs in dry yard

aeration 085.jpg

5. RABBITMAN11

aeration 086.jpg

6. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Nice Rabbit!

Are you the first one to get one of these in your state? :)

Give me a call tomorrow on one of your breaks (ha ha) if you get a chance and fill me in on this bad machine.

I am still thinking about it!!!!!!

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i really want a ride on aerator but the dad wont get one, he does not like any of them for the price?!?! so we have three hand aerators and a tractor mounted one. it gets alot done but i cant imagine a ride on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jealous, hey rabbit---interested in selling your zplug?

8. RABBITMAN11

I do believe right now I am the first in the state! David told me One other company will get one here! Grassman sorry but already sold the zplugger.
    The z plugger is a work horse. If anyone can break a machine it is me. I used the zplugger for 3 years. I love new equipment and had to give the Lawn solution aerator a try. The machine is very well built. I cant wait to use it tomorrow. I love aerating next to a guy with a walking aerator on another yard. They just stop and watch me as I finish 3 to four times faster than them.
    I can't imagine doing aerations with a walking aerator. I am going to do a 7 acre property with it next week i will let you guys know how fast I get it done.
    David said it will do 2 acres a hour.

9. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

What is the aerating width? and what is the cost of the machine? looks impressive.

10. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Cost is about $8500, over $9,000 after tax