1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ride on aerator Indianapolis area

Discussion in 'Rental Equipment' started by brian1425, Apr 30, 2012.

1. brian1425

brian1425 LawnSite Member

I am starting early to prepare for this fall, but I didnt have any success last year finding a ride on areator to rent around the Indianapolis area. Heck in Central Indiana even. Anyone know of a company that rents them? Anyone want to rent me one? I nearly killed myself last year and would rather not repeat it.

2. dutchacres

dutchacres LawnSite Senior Member

What about a pull behind? I dont think you will be able to find a ride on but I could be wrong. If a pull type would work I know the rental yard here has a Husqvarna one that is heavy and does a excellent job. I used it last year for some of my bigger accounts. Let me know and I will give you the name of the store and number as well.

3. Earth and Turf

Earth and Turf LawnSite Member

Runyon Equipment in Carmel has a couple that you can ride on. They are red and stand on not sure of the brand or the cost. We bought a Z rator last year and really like it. Attaches and detaches quickly we change it to pins instead of bolts.

http://www.zrator.com/