ride on for 5k yards?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by georgialawn88, Apr 26, 2013.

1. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

That's about all I'd give for it

2. kbrashears

kbrashears LawnSite Senior Member

I think I need to make a video for Larry.

I typically only use one hand to drive my Z

250 gallons, Turn 3.

Around 15 acres.

I've done it before. Sprayed 63 accounts one day, which was right at 15 acres. But I'll never do that again. Not the acreage. The number of accounts. Lot of gate work.

3. ted putnam

That's nothing! I can't remember whether it was "Mo" or "Curly", but ONE of Larry's guys fertilized and sprayed like 48 acres in one day on the T. All he had was a 2500HD a skid and his T:weightlifter: :laugh:

4. ted putnam

I think all "sales pitches" should include a "disclaimer" statement. His should read something like this.

"I Larry Ginger have only spent approximately 30 minutes operating a Z spray manufactured by LT Rich in a parking lot. These are only my OPINIONS about the Zspray but will be presented as Fact". Take the information presented for what it is worth."

...And, if he really wanted to look out for the welfare of others he could put something like "May cause diarrhea or vomiting if ingested"

5. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Seriously American, you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to Z-Sprays. You continue to come back with the same ole song and dance which you know is BS. :drinkup: have a few more of these and keep telling yourself you actually know what your talking about when it comes to Z-Sprays.

6. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Z's are the best built machine period. I only have 1 now as we have switched to Ground Logics for several reasons and we have had very good luck with them.
    With that said...I have a friend that works for Scotts and he ran a Turfco unit and he HATED it. They replaced it with a Z and he loves it.

It just comes down to what you like and what suits you best.

7. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

This reminds me why I didn't miss you Larry

Charles Cue