Ride on snowblowers/ Mower attachment snowblower

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Joe Mittler, Aug 15, 2000.

1. Joe Mittler

Joe Mittler LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

What are my options in ride on snow blowers? Is any one using scag mowers with a snow blower attachment. The scag Turf Tiger would be awsome as a snow blower. Currently using small mtds, doesnt ho;d up well to commercial use. Whats the hot setup?

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I've used both Toro and JD setups, and liked them both. You want something with a good cab, and comfortable for the operator. You also need to look at its year round uses, and additional attatchments that it can use to make you $$ when the snow doesn't pile up like you want it to!!

Hope this helps!

3. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

That kubota F 2400, with a cab is mint for moving snow, I might just buy it.

Geoff

4. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

The two ride on blowers that my guys like best are a 4100 that we modified an old 400 series blower to fit on it,it has a cab and heat. Also we modified a wheel horse blower off a lawn and garden tractor to fit our hydrostastic toro walk behind with sulkie. With the 20hp. motor it really chews through the snow