1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

ride on spreader after market parts,filters ,ect...

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by anthony, Nov 5, 2002.

1. anthony

anthony Guest

any of you have a list of after market parts i can get for my perm-a-green ride on .
  2. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

Oil filter is ph4967 or napa 1394 the same as the Kawi engines on the mowers. There is a Blue Streak or Standard air filter avail but I don't have the number handy. A mower shop can look it up and it will have to be ordered.

This is for the Robin/Subaru engine.
  3. anthony

anthony Guest

thanks harold for your reply.
  4. Peerless tranny.

Tires from anywhere that sells tires

Spiker spreader so many spiker parts fit, and lesco stocks some. I guess that leaves you with the gate, pattern adj and ag wire.

Harold got ya the oil filter and the air n pre aint to hard to find.

Belts have a number.

All you would have to do it find part numbers for the parts perma green did not fabricate.

That doesn't leave you with much more than what I posted.
  5. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

You might be surprised how hard it is to duplicate the tires.

I did, but the fronts were all a little different that what come with the machine and the back tires were almost impossible to find.

Lots of time on the phone...
  6. TOMMY1115

TOMMY1115 LawnSite Member

Talk to a Lesco service center. They sell the perma greens now. Should have a parts list and parts on hand.
  7. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

:) :) :)