Rider spreaders

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Kelly's Landscaping, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm interested in seeing what my options are for motorized spreaders I’ve seen a few in lesco but when I go on their site I cant find any info on them. I assume there has to be more brands of spreaders as well but I have yet to find any info on them I'm not so concerned on the price yet I just want to see what’s out there and ill make my choice from there. If you could post some pics or links that would be greatly appreciated

2. ANDY-W

ANDY-W LawnSite Member
    from IN

We use Z-Spray units. We haved owned other brands but nothing else compared. We also use their aerator. Go to www.z-spray.com

3. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

4. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Thank you both for your input it gives me some options out of curiosity what is the ballpark price on the Z sprayer. I liked the trailer a lot too I had heard horror stories of the ones with out the wheels cracking right off.

5. ANDY-W

ANDY-W LawnSite Member
    from IN

We paid around 6400.00 per unit. We have 2. I know the new ones have a hydraulic hopper motor instead of electric. Don't know if that changed the price.

6. smoke johnson

smoke johnson LawnSite Member

those guys love building the trailers and take get pride in doing so a long with the craftmanship that the do on the spray units the work the do is awsome
    just my .02 on what i have seen on my units

7. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

I like mine!

z-spray1.jpg

8. ArchiesLawns

ArchiesLawns LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

Hey Grnlwn, do you have anymore pics you can post? Looks good from the front! Put some more on here so we can get an idea.

Thanks

9. ANDY-W

ANDY-W LawnSite Member
    from IN

10. NCL

NCL LawnSite Member
    from NJ

What model z-spray do you guys use and what is the avg. size lawn you are using them on. thanks