Rig pics.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CSRA Landscaping, Oct 25, 2001.

1. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I couldn't get the pics to view on the post so I had to post the url to look at them in the photopoint site. There are some pics of the old setup that I was using and the new one (since december) that is now lettered, on the truck anyhow. Whatcha think?
    Album

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Good looking set-up, kinda like mine.

3. Got Grass?

Got Grass? LawnSite Senior Member

Looks nice. Thoes trimmers $149 wall-mart/home depot ones?

4. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I like your setup. How big is your trailer? Is that a Bunton ZTR?

Rick

5. CSRA Landscaping

No, those ain't wally's. That's a Stihl FS-85T Split boom with hedgetrimmer, pruner, edger, and string trimmer attachments.

No not a bunton, a scag tiger cub. Poor picture quality, I know.

6. Got Grass?

Yeah, I saw the stihl on them. Talking about the hedge trimmers the green ones...

7. CSRA Landscaping

... that's a mistake. I got that off of e-Bay when I started out for about $60. They're poulan alright. I'm not sure but you may be able to see them on the open trailer with my old set-up. I never use them, they just sit there ... they are too small, flimsy, and dull. They tear up the shrubs, they don't cut them. I'm not even sure why I still have them.

And the trailer is a 7x16. :D

8. Got Grass?

LoL Phew, had a pair myself before I started into the biz. So I still use them altho I've only done about 5 trimmings this year. Next year will start out with something better. Only thing thay are good for it cutting back overgrown brush/bushes. But yeah, thay tear everything up (glad no one noticed yet).... Nice upgrade from before. You sould convert that enclosed into billboard on wheels!

9. CSRA Landscaping

The truck has already been lettered, yeah the trailer needs it but I think that'll be about $500-$700! :eek:

10. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

Man $500 to $700 is cheap.. I got quotes of $1000. to $1400. to do mine ???? Ughh.. I'm moving your way.... LOL