Rig Set-Up

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by colonel landscaping, Sep 11, 2003.

1. colonel landscaping

colonel landscaping LawnSite Member

Today i was getting a bagel at a Bess eaton and this little nissan pick up pulls up... it has the lumber racks.. the side tool boxes... another set on top of that.. a weed whacker rack on top of the lumber rack.. and you know the shelve things that stick in the receiver... there were (2) 21"s on that leaning against the tail gate.... and then there was a 36" metro gear drive and then ramps on top of the lumber racks.... the suspension was pretty much bottomed out. alls i was thinking was wow.. wish i had my camera... lol woulda been a funny pic.. its hard to explain..

2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

colonel--that would have been a good one

but god do i love bess eaton:D :D

3. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

hey be nice that was my rig :angry:

4. colonel landscaping

colonel landscaping LawnSite Member

yeah.... and im the easter bunnY! lol

5. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

It makes me smile when I read posts like this. I remember when I was working out of the wife's minivan. Just remember we all started somewhere:dizzy:

6. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Way back about 15 years ago I got a job with a general contractor, who had about 5 guys working for him at the time. Well I showed up for work the first day, and this guy pulls up in a rusty old ford tempo with a compressor and mitre saw sticking out the back. I was like what the heck is this? Best bull sh&%er I ever met. This guy was doing a job worth about $150,000. Some people dont put any of thier money into thier vehicles, I guess.:confused: