Rigging

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by turf9, Sep 19, 2004.

1. turf9

turf9 LawnSite Member

Just some pics of what works for mw up here where bagging is a must :angry:

00000010.JPG

00000006.JPG

00000002.JPG

2. turf9

turf9 LawnSite Member

And of course to drive another nail into it I LOVE MY WALKER :drinkup:

00000009.JPG

00000011.JPG

3. NelsonLandworks

NelsonLandworks LawnSite Member

looks like a good setup. I've always been curious about those walkers, so the box on the back is a catcher? how long did it take you to get used to having the controls down between your legs? thanks for any info you have
    wes

4. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

I see you have one of those roller bed unloaders on youe pickup - how well does it work for you?

5. turf9

turf9 LawnSite Member

The load handler is great best investment for the money,great for lawn clipping,mulch,soil but prunings have to be loaded quite loose or they get hung up pn the wheel wells.Never had any or tried any other rider but Walker so can't compare.I like the steering controls but she lets ya know when the ground is bumpy,but i am very happy with this machine bought it used it's a 98 just keeps going only minor repairs + reg maintenence. Knock on wood :)

6. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

have you ever used it for leaves?

7. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

8. MOlawnman

MOlawnman LawnSite Member

Like the set-up. I also run a Walker and love it. I have been dumping on my trailer and just shoveling off the clippings but have been thinking about a load-handler. The shoveling has become a pain in the rear.

As far as comparing to other machines, I also run an ExMark Lazer Z with a 60" deck and love it too. Each machine has a place in my business. The Walker for getting into tight areas and the ExMark for wide open areas. The Walker definetly has the superior bagging ability.

9. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Nice set-up. I have a similar set up for backing from trailer to my truck. Makes it alot easier.

10. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Nice set-up.

Holy crap. Those houses couldn't be any closer together if they had to be.