1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Right Lawns

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RightLawnsKY, Feb 11, 2009.

1. RightLawnsKY

RightLawnsKY LawnSite Member

hey guys im just starting my first season very part time this year. i already have a part time job and im a full time student but want more cash. i was thinking of maybe 300-400 extra a week. any input on what i should do to keep myself legal? should i even bother with an llc since im only gonna have around 10 lawns? thanks guys!

Nick RIGHT LAWNS

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know what the best option would be for you money wise, but do your best to cover yourself by being as legal as possible. But at the same time only a few lawns isn't a big deal, but you never know. Either way, welcome to the site and good luck this season.

3. RightLawnsKY

RightLawnsKY LawnSite Member

Thanks ima trying to aquire some equiptment now. i have my flyers, cards etc. done just getting ready to send them out. I NEED A TRAILER

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Check out the Free Equipment Marketplace on this site. It's a few lines below this forum. You might be able to find someones selling one in there. Good luck.