Ringo Trailers

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by JimmyStew, Apr 11, 2008.

1. JimmyStew

JimmyStew LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody ever heard of Ringo Trailers. They are made in Pennsylvania like practically every other brand of trailer. The is a guy not too far from here that sells dump, enclosed & landscape trailers all by Ringo.

2. T and T Lawn Care

T and T Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I checked out some landscape trailers at my local Ringo dealer (Maine) the other day. Seemed to be built quite cheap. All angle iron, unprotected light fixtures, wires exposed and rust. The dealer explained that the trailer was packed and shipped soon after it was built, thus the reason it was rusted in areas that the packing material was layed on the fresh paint. But, if you have a tight budget, they are the most affordable trailer. I could get a 20' Ringo with a 5'side gate for 3k. I priced a better quality Moritz (same size) for close to 5k. You get what you pay for.

3. JimmyStew

JimmyStew LawnSite Senior Member

I was picking up a truck rack and we started talking about enclosed trailers, since I'll be looking to buy one this year sometime. I didn't look at any he had in stock, but he seemed pretty excited about them.