Riverdale Cool Power

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GrazerZ, Sep 30, 2004.

1. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone using it? What do you think? what are the advantages?

2. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

GrazerZ,
    I use cool power on my blanket apps. Advantages.......Takes out over 90% ground ivy(hard to control weed) in one app. Good broad spectrum ester herbicide that works well when the air temps are between 50F and 75F. Cost effective. at the 1 oz. per 1000 it's +- 35 cents per 1000 cost. Not good on henbit or wild violet at the high 1.3 oz rate, even with a sticker. For those tough guys I break out Super Trimec. Best ester broadleaf herbicide available IMO. Cool Power is a Very Good Choice Overall. Works Fast and Low Odor....Smells like raw potato i've been told.

Pete D.

3. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

What's tge A.I.
    What kind of herbicide is this .

4. NAT

NAT LawnSite Member
    from Zone 7

ARE you back packing or power spraying,ihave alot of ground ivy this year from all the rain.speedzone has it on the label allso.

5. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

I use a truck mounted hydrolic. Iv'e been useing Millenium ultra with good results. I was wonderring if I should try the cool power for this time of the year, the spray window is narrowing quickly. Last year this time I used ultra with quicksilver and adjuvant for my apps. But if cool power is a better Idea, I'll try it.