Riverview Project

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by GroundOneMN, Aug 22, 2011.

1. GroundOneMN

GroundOneMN LawnSite Member

2. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

Uh you are in the hardscaping forum. :) so it is mostly stone and pavers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. GroundOneMN

I know but i had to give a little life to the party...... had to switch it up a little bit...

4. Cam.at.Heritage

Cam.at.Heritage LawnSite Member

LOL, I looked at the first picture and thought wow this looks pretty good I will really be impressed if he can make it look better, hahaha.

Nice work, I like the flagstone into the lawn detail, just that extra touch of professionalism. (I think that's a word)

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Just checked out your Facebook page.....Wow Dude. I want to hire your whole hard scape crew. Some of your stuff is just crazy good. Nice Job!

6. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

You mean you didn't drown the yard in landscape gravel?!?!?!??

Nice use of perennials and boulders. I like the pocket of green, it adds a nice texture.

7. GroundOneMN

Thanks guys. I could of hammered in the rock, but why? I laugh at the company that does this beautiful hardscape only to place in a few shrubs here and there. I know we are in an era where budgets drive alot of the project but I will educated the clients and push for softscapes as well.

Firefly, you have not seen nothing yet, there is more to come!

My main objective with these posts is not to brag but to help others with ideas and show what we as landscape architects should be doing rather than just a shrub here shrub there with a grass here and there.......

8. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I cringe a lot when people make huge rock areas. I agree, some green lawn can really help things.

Here is my challenge to you - how can someone advance their design capabilities in a sorta self study method?