1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Rlm 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rlmlandscape, Feb 27, 2011.

1. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Starting my own thread for the upcoming year. Here are some pics of the new trailer I just bought and the lettering that I'm looking at getting done on it. This is my first year in business, have one more semester until I get my degree as a LA figured I would get a jump on my company a year in advance instead of waiting until 2012.

rlm trailer 1.jpg

rlm trailer 2.jpg

rlm trailer 3.jpg
  2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Trailer looks great:cool2:,caint wait to see more pics.
  3. rlmlandscape

Here are the postcards I had made up for the year. Got them from Adeas printing with the band it feature. Thought the postcards were a little more upscale than the traditional doorhangers. Also a shot of the truck and trailer while I was hauling it back home.

postcard front.png

postcard back.png

Attached Files:

4. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

hey man I love you truck F250 or F350? Ive got a 1995 F250 same style but silver ... Did yours come with the grab handles on the outside for getting in and the steps because mine didnt and Id love to throw those on instead of pulling on the steering wheel at times to get in
  5. Truitt Lawn Maintenance

Truitt Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

i like your trailer and your advertisements all the way around. should lead to some bizzz. post more when you got em!
  6. rlmlandscape

Trucks a 93. I bought the truck used two years ago has 105,000 on it. Had to put a new trans it, but besides that its been a good truck hopefully will get two more years out of it. Everything came with the truck. I took off the giant nascar wing that was on the back. Guy I bought it from was from the backwoods of P.A. and just moved here and wanted to sell it.
  7. rlmlandscape

A shot of how I set up the inside of my trailer so far and some photos of past work.

trailer inside.jpg

Attached Files:

8. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

On your last few pictures of your paver installs did you put a strip on concrete on the edge to keep them in place? looks good just wondered. We usually use the paver edging but im not fan of it.
  9. rlmlandscape

Yeah we used concrete, I have since switched over to the paver edging. When we did it we used a spade and made a little v trench then put the concrete in.
  10. Casey'sLM

Casey'sLM LawnSite Member

I'm about to do my very first walkway and I was wondering if it is better to use concrete as edging or the steel paver edging at home depot? What are the pro's and con's of both?