1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RLM Landscape & Pavers

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rlmlandscape, Mar 16, 2012.

1. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Going to start a new thread that I can continue year after year instead of making a new one each year. Brought home my new baby today, Walker mt26 with speed up kit, comfort seat and split tail kit. I also bought a dethatcher rake for it which should be in next week. Over the winter I invested in a professional made website for the business: rlmlandscaping.com , and I did a 5000 postcard direct mailer this year which I have gotten ten calls from it so far. Hopefully more will roll in as it continues to get warmer. Going to start work on Wednesday this week, can't wait to get back out there. Here are some photos of the new toy.

2012-03-16 14.27.14.jpg

2012-03-16 14.27.23.jpg

2012-03-16 14.27.33.jpg

2. psdnate

psdnate LawnSite Member

Nice mower! I just got one myself. Exactly like that but no split wheel. What was the reason you got the split wheel if you don't mind me asking

3. rlmlandscape

I saw yours yesterday and got antsy to get mine today. I got it because I'm not the biggest fan of the third wheel mark. Plus the walker rep told me that it will also make the mower more stabile and it will stripe even better with it.

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i love the Walker!

5. psdnate

psdnate LawnSite Member

I didn't even no they had a split wheel. I mite have to look into that.

6. rlmlandscape

It cost an extra 1,200 but it's a new mower so I rather spend the money and absolutely love than like it.

7. psdnate

psdnate LawnSite Member

The split wheel kit is $1200! That's crazy expensive

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I still love your truck, and real nice walker.

9. CTS Lawn & Landscape

CTS Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

Love the all black dump truck. They seem hard to find! All I ever see are white or red dump trucks.

10. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower and truck. My buddy has the same wheel set up on his and loves it. Is the mower gas or diesel?