1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RLM Landscape & Pavers

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rlmlandscape, Mar 16, 2012.

1. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yes the Walker is the only mower that goes out with us mowing. We only maintain 18 homes right now. I have a older great dane that I was keeping as a back up but am probably getting rid of this spring.

2. rlmlandscape

Alright looks like I'll give that a shot. I was only planning on doing two mailing of 15-20,000 but might reduce the amount of houses I hit and concentrate them more and do three mailings if you really feel that works best. Just hoping this really helps me grow this year.

3. rlmlandscape

I've thought of it but was actually leaning towards putting simulators on the dump and updating the grill to the chrome grill. Probably not going to touch the trailer because I will most likely be upgrading it in a year or two when then business grows. I really wish I went with black when I bought it, had the idea of doing a gunmetal color scheme but later decided on the the black later.

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I changed my idea of doing one large 10k + mailing to doing 3x 3k piece mailing about 2-3weeks apart and hit select communities.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. rlmlandscape

A little update. Getting ready for this blizzard we're getting tomorrow. Already have new people calling me to get on my list for snow plowing. I also sold the 93 f250 this week so now it's on to looking for a new truck for the boss man. I got a new gopro camera so I'll be getting some video of plowing this storm tomorrow and Saturday.

6. rlmlandscape

Well I went out and bought a new truck last week! 2013 GMC Sierra 2500 SLE with the 6.0 Vortec. Absolutely love this truck and am planning to continue to move away from Ford trucks. Seemed like every month last year I was spending 300 a month on repairs for one of the trucks. Also a pic of my new pup I got a month ago, he's a golden, spaniel, chow mutt.

2013-02-15 13.03.02.jpg

2013-02-15 13.03.15.jpg

2013-01-17 10.36.10.jpg

7. HPSInc

HPSInc LawnSite Senior Member

youll love that truck. I got an 09, my dad has an 08 and a 12. i work mine hard and its always comes back for more. Pup is cute!

8. nickl7878

nickl7878 LawnSite Member

Was this truck parked behind fat bellys last night? if so it looks great

9. rlmlandscape

It sure was. I love their buffalo chicken pizza. You live in Wakefield?

10. rlmlandscape

Thanks man. I hope it lasts me a long time. Can't wait until the season starts so I can start doing so mods to it.