RLM Landscape & Pavers

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rlmlandscape, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Nice truck and work man

2. nickl7878

nickl7878 LawnSite Member

yea ive heard its good but ive never actually been. And yea I live in wakefield. im only 16 but my dad owns a small landscaping company. I saw your dump and your obs pickup in the pier a couple times over the summer and they both always looked good.

3. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

4. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

A little update. No cool pictures yet, but we're planning on getting back to work April 1. So far the first two rounds of mailers have worked out ok. Have gotten 25 estimates out of them and landed 4 full service accounts that will be doing our new landscape maintenance packages. Have the third round going out sometime next week which will hopefully produce a lot of phone calls. Also I'm working on two landscape design jobs so this years shaping up pretty good.

5. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I love my the 6.0 in my 01 GMC, still running strong after 212k miles

6. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

That's awesome man! Hope you have a great season!......I'm having a hard time selling the lawn maintenance agreement to my old customers. I only have 2 customers that want to take advantage of it. I didn't do anything as far as advertising this year because of the schedule at the firehouse. Who knows, I might be doing lawns fulltime next year if things keep going the way they are going :dizzy::cry:

7. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yea not all of my existing customers are going with the packaged deal but I got 4 or my old ones to sign up so far and might have another 2 or 3. I think even the new people get a little scared when they see what the total cost for the year is, even though its close to the same as their previous landscaper. Hopefully a few will still get back to me that I left estimates for last week.