1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

just some before and afters of a quick mulch job we did today.

mulch 001.jpg

mulch 002.jpg

mulch 003.jpg

mulch 004.jpg

mulch 005.jpg

2. RLS24

one more and also one of my new door magnets. Very pleased with how those came out!

mulch 006.jpg

mulch 007.jpg

3. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

did you weed the beds before you mulched?

4. RLS24

oh yes! put down Preen (that the customer provided of course) before the mulch as well. still did a few minor cleanup things after the pics were taken. This is my first time using mulch from this supplier, and I was very happy with it. We will see how it does over time!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  5. chevyguy$$

chevyguy$$ LawnSite Member

truck sign looks very good

6. RLS24

yeah I am happy with them. I will prob be ordering some t-shirts from the same place in the coming months.

7. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Truck would look good with an insert... Good job, looks like a clean and professional job!

8. RLS24

thats next on the list after a new mower.

Some pics of the rig, my "new" Bunton 48" I bought to replace the Lesco 48" that only has 300 hrs, and a quick cleanup we did yesterday. First full day of mowing tomorrow, I'm kinda excited.

pic 003.jpg

pic.jpg

pic 001.jpg

9. RLS24

first day of mowing today! Very exciting! a couple stripe pics, both were with the 36. did a little mowing with all the mowers today, very impressed with the Lesco 36" and the new Toro 21" the Bunton, ehh nothing to write home about but it will work for me for a couple months. I also just picked up a Lesco Tru-Trac sulky for it last night so I'm excited to get that on there too.

pic 004.jpg

pic 005.jpg

10. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Not bad mike, how has the mowing been going? Im getting sick of training the new guys