RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got enough to occupy 2 full days of me working by myself. Not bad, I'd like a few more though. Got bids in on a couple nice sized landscape jobs. Very disappointed with my Bee add, only ONE freekin call from there! seems like a waste of money as of right now. I'll come work for ya a couple days a week, show the new guys how to do work!

2. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Its been a slow start. Got the bee today their are so many ads its sick. Ya have to have you come work for me. Getting tired fast of dealing with new idiots.

3. RLS24

no real photo updates, the stupid Bunton broke AGAIN, I should have never bought that thing. Anyway, I'm going to look at a Hydro walk behind tomorrow and I might just get off my wallet and buy it and be done with it. Cutting 1+ acre properties walking behind a 36 is getting old REALLY fast. also got bids in on a couple good sized landscape jobs so thats exciting. Hopefully I will get those because the people are really more concerned with who will do a better job not the best price and I know the other companies that are bidding on it and they are definitely not spending the time with the customers coming up with designs and working things out like I am. So hopefully my time and effort pays off.

4. RLS24

Just a few pics, first are of a tree job I did with my friend Greg. Second was a small topdress and seed job. Both were at the same house.

Landscape 001.jpg

Landscape 005.jpg

Landscape 006.jpg

Landscape 007.jpg

Landscape 011.jpg

5. RLS24

and the landscape job...

Landscape 002.jpg

Landscape 003.jpg

Landscape 009.jpg

Landscape 010.jpg

Landscape 004.jpg

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Lookin good mike.

7. RLS24

Another job I did over the last couple days. I forgot to take before pics of the back, I wish I would have cuz it was a mess. 1 truck load of brush easily from just the back. anyway....

20 hillsboro 001.jpg

20 hillsboro 002.jpg

8. RLS24

After. The rose bush in the back was a clustef**k. most of it was dead, but the lady insisted we keep what you see there.

20 hillsboro 008.jpg

20 hillsboro 009.jpg

20 hillsboro 010.jpg

20 hillsboro 011.jpg

20 hillsboro 012.jpg

9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks real nice.

10. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

So mike you hate me yet??? That was mess. Got a few more for ya if you want them.