RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

new wheels. picking it up Thursday. 04 F250 Lariat. Has the 6.0 Powerstroke in it,. I've heard some nasty things about this motor, but I've also heard nothing but good from friends that have owned these currently or in the past. Should be getting a plow on it next week.

image.jpeg

2. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

gonna sell the chevy or keep it? 03-04 were bad years on the 6.0 make sure to do an oasis report and try to get a warranty on it.

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck. I'd hate to see you sell the Chevy. Always good to have a second truck.

4. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice truck, also nice new blower I love my 7100, when the time comes for a new string trimmer I would recomend a Redmax 2401

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Sweet mike that is going to be a nice ride.hate to see the chevy leave too.

6. RLS24

prob going to sell the chevy. I really like it too, but I just don't have a place for a second truck.

7. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Too bad I am not colser to you, I would def be intreasted in that chevy, but I am in Michigan:cry:

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

How are you going to deal with a short bed for a work truck? I mean, to each their own, but I could never work out of a short bed truck unless I had a bunch of different trailers.

9. RLS24

well, I figure with the chevy, I had the tool box in there, so that took up about a foot and a half, so already there I was down to 6.5 feet, and I'm not putting the toolbox in the Ford, so I should be about the same. I also sold my Jeep, so my truck is now a work vehicle and daily transportation, so the extended cab is nice for that. I didnt want an extended cab with an 8' bed because thats just way too long for plowing driveways around here.

fly out here and drive it home! I live 10 min from the Buffalo airport!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  10. RLS24

well the bank fell through and the Ford. SO I'm picking up my new 2006 Chevy 2500 with a Boss plow at 5:00 today haha. has the 6.0 gaser, 35,000 miles, and is the same color as my current chevy. Too bad I am selling the diesel, it would be nice to have a color matching fleet. I will have to get a picture before the other one gets sold.