RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

if you did leaves the right way you'd love them

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

whats the right way then? Its not that I dont like them, fall is actually my favorite season, but I just really want to try out my new truck and plow haha

3. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

put a dump insert in the truck and buy a cheap used leaf vacuum to start....once you start using equipment instead of muscle you will watch profit sky-rocket and start to really enjoy cleanups like I do

4. RLS24

leaf removal isnt part of the job around here. pile leaves/grass at the curb and the towns remove them. they come by each neighborhood once or twice a week and take care of that. as far as a dump insert, maybe next year. Not quite in the budget for this year.

5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

i love levees ever since i subbed out removal its amazing i have 3 bps for this year and im looking at adding a wb blower but dough i will get one

6. RLS24

I dont think I said anywhere that I dislike leaves. I just want to try out my new truck and plow. But on the other hand, I have 2 new RedMax BP blowers to use this year as well.

7. RLS24

pics from a cleanup I did last week. did a few others just forgot to bring the camera inside to charge it. I hate doing this place its always windy And it seems like the leaves fall just as fast as I can pick them up. The RedMax's are working really well so far.

Fall cleanup (1).jpg

Fall cleanup.jpg

Fall cleanup (2).jpg

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Good to hear.u like them.looks good man.

9. RLS24

yes even the older EB4401 is pretty good. RedMax has really won me over on 2-cycle equipment with these 2 blowers. When it comes time to replace my trimmer and edger, I will prob be going with RedMax.

10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah thats good.yeah from what i hear they are real good.there blowers are the best.i have echo.which i like.never no problems with them.so yeah u have some echo stuff too.kool.yeah there all good.too me lol.