RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

How's that Lesco handle leaves? Any blowout?
  2. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

cleanup looks very nice
  3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

no blowout, the Accelerator packs them in very nice, but when it starts to get full (like more than half) it starts to leave a trail. I was looking at it and I noticed the back of the bag doesnt sit completely flush with the mower deck, so I think I need to move the bracket in another 1/4" and that may or may not solve the problem.
  4. RLS24

another cleanup I remembered to take pictures of today. I will be back here at least once more by the time these Oak trees finish dropping.

fall 001.jpg

fall 002.jpg

fall 003.jpg
  5. RLS24

(also I installed new sod here over the summer. seems to have turned out well thus far!)

fall 004.jpg

fall 005.jpg

fall 006.jpg
  6. RLS24

And some updates I made to the Chevy. Bakcrack, reverse lights, light bar, grill lights, switch box, CB and scanner. As you can see from the inside pic, I ran out of black zip ties. Thats a project for this weekend.

Can't seem to figure out how to imbed the video but here it is

fall 007.jpg

fall 008.jpg

fall 009.jpg
  7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Truck looks good with the rack on it.
  8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Mike cleanup looks great nice job.and truck looks good.
  9. RLS24

Well I finished my last leaf cleanup this past weekend and everything is pretty much shut down as far as the lawn and landscape operation goes. I've pretty much got everything set to go with plowing also. I finally got my Boss controller mounted, as much as I was trying to NOT drill any more holes in the floor, thats where it ended up. Its in good reach from the driver's seat. Also below is a pic of my Boss plow which I don't think I posted yet.

Boss Plow (1).jpg

Boss Plow (2).jpg

Boss Plow.jpg
  10. BlackBirdWS.6

BlackBirdWS.6 LawnSite Member

The lights in the grille are sweeeet! You should try to throw a white strobe in the clear portion of your taillights too. BTW I have that same arm rest you do, I really wish the seat in my 05 folded down like the one in my 09 tho.