RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Dang looks like some wet snow, we had hail here today!!

2. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

We were going to start clean ups on monday. That aint happening now. Best part with this storm was We pulled all the stakes last week when it was 50 degrees. Loads of fun trying to plow by memory.

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

yes it was very wet and heavy. couldnt even stack it.

yeah I had a few customers who took it upon themselves to remove my plow stakes, and then didn't even leave them out for me to take! I did a few lawn jobs the other day on those driveways, thats for sure!

4. RLS24

new rims and tires on the truck. Had these waiting since winter, FINALLY got to take off the snows and put them on! Took the step bars off too. I also got Magnaflow dual exhaust put on back in the fall. The tires are Cooper Discoverer STs size 285/75/16 I had to do a little trimming of the bumper and crank the torsion bars a couple turns but they fit without any rubbing!

[​IMG]

5. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

renob. nuff said

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Truck looks real good Mike. I got Magnaflow on my truck and they sound great. Takes a couple months to break in, but now...man does it sound good.

7. RLS24

Yeah I got mine back in November. it sounds real good now I am very happy. its kinda quiet but when I really get on it, it screams! perfect for plowing! thanks for the compliments!

8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Truck looks great!

9. RLS24

was keeping this under wraps for a little bit while the details were sorted out, but now that I own it, here is is:

[​IMG]

its a 7 1/2' x 14' tandem axle, 7,000 lbs per axle. It has the barn-style doors on the back with the equipment ramps. Overall its a solid trailer, has a little surface rust, but I am going to sand it all down and re-paint it dark blue to match my truck.

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet man, looks like a nice trailer. Have fun repainting it!