1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for the compliments! its a big trailer to paint, I think it'll look good blue, and maybe lettered too.
  2. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

nice trailer, sure will make work a lot easier for you! the dark blue will look real good. make some nice sides for it and letter it up
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. RLS24

first job of the season! took out a couple small trees today. Ended up cutting the one almost completely by had because my chainsaw died. That thing has been to 6 different Husqvarna dealers, had the carb rebuilt/replaced more times that I can count, and it still doesnt run right and no one can figure out why. It's so frustrating. I see a Stihl MS-290 in my future...VERY near future.....

at the dump unloading at the end of the day

photo (1).jpg
  4. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck. How do you like the tires? 265's or 285's?
  5. RLS24

they are 285s. I had to trim the bumper and crank the torsion bars so they wouldnt rub. I love how the truck looks with them. they are just so LOUD on the road though! I can't even hear my exhaust over them sometimes, and my exhaust is pretty obnoxious! I would like to save up for a set of BFG all-terrains over the summer.
  6. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Truck looks good with them tires on there Mike. I went with 285's bf goodrichs on my truck before the winter. All i had to do was crank my torsion bars up. No trimming at all. My buddy runs a Discount Tire over here so i get them for dirt cheap.
  7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

I have thems 290 (farm boss) I dont like it If I were to buy again it would be one size up from that.
  8. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

wow mike very productive day. All I did was fix plow damage.
  9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

You dont? huh I love ours 290 is their best all around selling saw. It is nice though to have a bigger one and a smaller one thats why I brought a 180 too
  10. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope I dont like It for the cuttingI do its not near powerful enough. IT is their best selling saw you are correct! But its usually purchased by homeowners. Ask the dealer. I should have went with my gut and got the bigger one. But you live and learn. I will use this for years to come until I buy another.