been getting a few things done here and there. This weather is just KILLING me!! Rain like every day. And its not supposed to get much better. Anyway, first is of a mulch job I did last week, nothing special. I used mulch from a different supplier on this one cuz my normal place didn't have red yet. Its a little thinner consistency than what I'm used too, and WAY more expensive. And this was a ripout/install I did. And before anybody says anything, Yes, I am aware that the boxwood in the middle is not centered in the middle of the window it looks off a few inches (more so at that angle of the picture than it really is...its really only 4.5"), and it is. After about an hour of measuring, consulting the blueprints I made up, and re-measuring, we concluded that the distance between the window and the steps (on the right) and the distance between the window and the edge of the house (left) is not the same although it looks it. I offered up to the homeowner that we could center the middle boxwood with the window, and go out from there, and there would just be a little "extra" on the far left side up against the neighbors driveway, but she wanted equal space on the ends and not have the middle plant centered with the window. Ok....not my house lol.