RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

More rain for next week. Let the games begin gentlemen. I want this nightmare to end.

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I feel like Billy D lately!

yeah it just wont end. It has to get better.....right?

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

We finally got a day of mowing in today last week was a total washout for us.

4. RLS24

Dodging the rain drops today, ripped out about 7 DEAD evergreens and installed some new plants and moved some old ones around, plus mulch. The mulch looked perfect, then the wind picked up and blew all the garbage from the neighbors tree into the beds :cry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice job!

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I hate when that happens with wind or even trees/shrubs that loose their leaves easily. Happens on alot of my jobs and really makes me mad

7. RLS24

FINALLY got the reg and title issues with the dump trailer sorted out....well sort of...enough for me to legally own it at least. I brought it home today, its not not on the road yet though I still have to jump through some loops with the DMV to make that happen but I'm getting there.

[​IMG]

as I stated before, its a CAM Superline, 6x14, 14,000 lb GVWR. I already took the board sides off it because they were hacked on there and rotting apart, and I also had to put a new jack on it as well. I'm going to sand it and re-paint it to match the truck, hopefully this weekend. I also am going to build new board sides, probably only one level high, and get a mesh roll tarp like I have on my truck.

8. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

You'll love pressing that button and watching the debris fall out and not have to shovel it out of a truck. Also being able to haul enough mulch for large mulch jobs is nice. I know with my 7x14 I can easily do 10 yards and possibly 12 of the regular brown mulch, black would probably be overweight for the dumps' capacity. I'm hoping to make a simple divided to allow me to haul 2 different materials such as brown and black mulch for a couple of small jobs. What is the capacity of that one?

9. RLS24

according to the manufacturers web site specs, its 5.2 yards, but who knows what their definition of a yard is. Just looking at it, I bet it could do close to 10 of what we know as a yard.

10. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

why would black be overwieght?
    Posted via Mobile Device