RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That trailer looks like it is putting a good squat on your truck. I installed air bags so the truck would remain roughly level with heavy loads, I also upgraded the hitch because the max tongue weight was only 600lbs and I'm quite sure I have exceeded that. Has worked out real well so far. You should get some removeable higher sides so when you have jobs like that you don't need to make soo many trips.

I recently made a divider in mine so I could do multiple materials. I had 4 small jobs where 3 wanted black mulch and one wanted brown. It was nice to load the debris from all 4 in one trip and then mulch in one trip. I have found my dump trailer to be invaluable so far.

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

My torsion bars are cranked up all the way for the tires. The GMs sit with a decent rake to them stock, so they level out when theres a load on them, but mine sits level when theres no load or anything in it but I am going to be getting airbags put in very soon for this exact reason.

3. RLS24

A little retrospective...my rig this time last year.....
    [​IMG]

......and this year
    [​IMG]

and this is priceless....saw this pull up at an account today right after I finished mowing. I do 3 lawns on the street and I actually walked all the way back to the truck to grab my phone to take a pic!
    [​IMG]

yes that is a full fert spray rig in a MINIVAN!!! can't make this $hit up.....

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe the mom had volunteered to fertilizer the soccer field?

5. RLS24

cut in some flower beds yesterday after mowing. Nice, easy, quick and profitable job. Wish I could do more of these!
    [​IMG]

and dumping the trailer. I still have a huge smile every time I watch that thing go up and all the stuff just slides right out and remember how much it sucked to have to unload it all by hand!
    [​IMG]

6. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I know the feeling!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking good Richardson.

8. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

fat ass mex

9. RLS24

Stripes from the 36" its still my favorite piece of equipment. I think it striped better than the Stander.

[​IMG]

Also build some home-brew Elegator style trailer gate assists, after much research on here. The design I came up with is pretty simple, and I way over built it. It has gone through a week of mowing so far and its holding up great...as is my back! Pics to come.

10. RLS24

bought a new edger yesterday. Stihl FC-90. Its so much more powerful and lighter than my Echo. I didn't really NEED a new edger, but hey, a little "retail therapy" never hurts anyone! haha

[​IMG]